Looking for a recipe to entertain special guests that’s so easy you won’t stress at all? Horseradish Glazed Air Fryer Lamb Chops are flavor boosted with a sauce that creates both a glaze and a dipping sauce.
You are going to love today’s recipe for Air Fryer Horseradish Glazed Lamb Chops– it’s a meal that is made for entertaining because it’s a basic dinner that’s elevated with a super flavorful sauce.
We’re right in the middle of the holiday season ~~~ entertaining and having people over for dinner is in full force. I’m beyond wanting to make everything that is crazy intensive and impressive and at the point where I want the meal to be impressive but so simple, I don’t spend hours in the kitchen on it.
As you know I’m a big fan of air fryer cooking. It’s an easy way to cook that is both healthy, fast and lets me avoid turning on the oven when it’s crazy hot or when I need extra oven space for dinner parties.
Today’s recipe is just that. I’ve made this twice for casual dinner parties. Each time everyone loved it.
So much so they asked for the recipe to be able to make it at home. The fact that it was made so healthily in the air fryer and was easy to make was just icing on the cake.
When I saw that a fellow food writer had a new air fryer cookbook coming out I was thrilled to be able to get an advanced copy of it to share with you.
Urvashi Pitre’s new Book Air Fryer Revolution is made for people who want to step beyond the basics of air fryer cooking. I’ve got several air fryer recipes and have used my air fryer for so many things.
But Urvashi has recipes in her cookbook that made me realize how many more ways I can use the air fryer. Her cookbook has recipes like sweet potato gratin, sweet and spicy country ribs to desserts such as pumpkin spice bread pudding and spice apple cake.
If you love using your air fryer you will really appreciate all of the various recipes this book contains that are so far away from chicken wings and french fries.
AIR FRYER TIPS:
This book has great tips on using an air fryer. She also talks about air fryer myths and realities– I’ve talked about these things on my other air fryer posts but it bears sharing again.
- You don’t need to use oil. I agree— you don’t need to use as much oil— but you do need to use oil to have your food get crispy.
- You don’t need to flip foods. We disagree a little bit here. I find if I use the basket I don’t need to flip the foods to get all sides evenly cooked, but without the basket, I definitely flip it.
- You won’t heat up your kitchen using an air fryer. This is why I got an air fryer — it’s so nice in the heat of the summer to not have to use my oven!
How to glaze Air Fried Lamb Chops:
One of the most popular air fryer recipes on my site is the simple lemon herb lamb chops in the air fryer so I thought ramping up the flavor on another variation with the horseradish glazed chops would be a great fit.
- Make the horseradish sauce and reserve half for serving on the side.
- Air Fry the chops until just about finished.
- Brush some of the horseradish sauce on the chops and turn the heat to high to have the sauce turn into a delicious caramelized glaze on the edges of the lamb chops.
Love Lamb? You can find ALL the delicious lamb recipes right here!
This is a great book for your Air Fryer Recipe collection! It has so many out of the box recipes that are full of flavor, healthy and easy! You can purchase your own copy on Amazon!
Check out all of our Easy Air Fryer Recipes Here
More Simple Dinner Recipes
- Air Fried Lamb Chops Simple lemon and herb marinade
- Air Fryer Burger Recipe ~ Lamb Burger with Tzatziki sauce
- Mustard Cream Chicken Delicious french sauce on chicken
- French Onion Baked Chicken make this with thighs or breasts!
Our Most Popular Recipes:
- Baked Beef Ribs In Oven
- Boneless Ribs
- Grilled Lamb Loin Chops ~
- Chinese Meatballs
- How to make Tender Ribs on The Grill
Hashtag any recipes you make from West Via Midwest #westviamidwestrecipes or tag me @michele_westviamidwest on Instagram to be featured on our stories!
- 8 Loin Lamb Chops
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Vegetable Oil Spray
Horseradish Cream Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- Brush the lamb chops with the oil, rub with the garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. ** SEE NOTE ABOUT MAKING AHEAD--
- In a medium bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish and sugar. Stir until well combined. Set aside in a seperate serving bowl half of the sauce for serving when finished cooking.
- Spray the air fryer basket with vegetable oil spray and place the chope on the basket. Set the airfryer to 325° for 10 minutes, flipping the chops halfway through.
- Remove the chops from the air fryer and add to the medium bowl of horseradish sauce, turning to coat with the sauce.
- Place the chops back in the air fryer basket.
- Set the air Fryer to 390° for 3 more minutes. Use a thermemeter to ensure the meat has reached a temperature of 145° for medium rare.
- Serve the chops with the reserved horseradish sauce.
1. You can do the marinade on the lamb chops up to a day ahead of time, but you will still need to allow the lamb to sit at room temp for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. THe original recipe called for 4 lamb chops, but I doubled the lamb and kept the sauce amount the same. There was plenty for double the portion.
Excerpted from AIR FRYER REVOLUTION: 100 Crispy, Healthy, Fast & Fresh Recipes © 2019 by Urvashi Pitre. Photography in the book: Photography © 2019 by Ghazalle Badiozamani. Reproduced by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 623Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 36gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 914mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 31g
This recipe was calculated using the exact brands and measurements I used to make this recipe. If you are following a strict diet please note changing anything will cause the nutritional info to change. Please calculate your own nutritional information if you want it exact to what you make and use my calculations as a guide only.