Classic Dried Beef Pickle dip is a recipe classic. A twist on the beef roll-ups with pickle dip you can make this up in 10 minutes and have it ready for Gameday or a snack to serve during game nights!
Classic Dried Beef Pickle Dip is a twist on the beef roll-ups your mom would make as a kid with the dried beef roll-ups (here is an example of the beef pieces from Hormel here) Its the dried beef that most people use to make chipped beef on toast. (I need to put my moms recipe for SOS aka, chipped beef on toast on my website but until then, this recipe from Mr. Food is a really good one!)
We make this as a last-minute snack if people are coming over after work or a long day watching my niece at some event. The advantage of this dip is that I usually have everything in the house to make it so I don’t have to plan ahead much.
I will warn you though, its kind of addictive. We had one batch for Friday night cocktails and it was gone so quickly I had to whip up another one before the night was over. Again, the advantage that the things to make it are pretty much in stock in my kitchen is a big bonus!
More Easy Cream Cheese Cold Dips you Might Enjoy!
- BLT Dip ~ ready in 15 minutes tops!
- 5 Minute Crack Dip ~ seriously it can’t get any faster to the table than that!
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip for Crackers
STAY CONNECTED ON SOCIAL SO YOU DON’T MISS OUT ON THE LATEST RECIPES TO MAKE ENTERTAINING BOTH STRESS FREE AND DELICIOUS!
I’d love it if you enjoy this recipe if you’d comment and rate the recipe 5 stars in the recipe card. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup dill pickles, Cut into small pieces
- 5 ounces Dried Beef, (you can sub pepperoni too)
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- You can use a mixer or blend this by hand. Either way works.
- In the base of a bowl place all ingredients and mix until well combined. Serve with chips, pretzels, or slices of bread.
- Dip will store for up to a week if you have any left, although you will have to stir before serving. The pickles sweat some of their liquid requiring you to stir it back into the dip. You can make this ahead of time, the flavors meld better if they have time.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Serving Size:10 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 237mgCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g