Party Brie Cheese Crescent Bites are ready in no time! Filled with Melty brie cheese, tart cranberries or nuts, baked in crescent rolls then drizzled with a bit of sweet sticky honey! These are perfect for last minute gatherings!
You’ve been there, people unexpectedly stopping by and you want to have something to offer them. This recipe for Party Brie Cheese Crescent Bites is an easy last minute recipe you can have ready and served in less than 20 minutes.
We’d been getting lots of things done over the weekend. My husband had a pile of work on his desk he was trying to get finished while I’d been out shopping for gifts, groceries and running some last minute errands. Suddenly a friend of my husbands calls, is in town for just a few hours and wants to stop by. I couldn’t bear to run back out and do some shopping and I had these Immaculate Baking Crescent rolls in the fridge along with some various cheeses.
In the busy times I love using products from Immaculate Baking because they have a quality product that tastes really good as well as offers several certified gluten-free and organic options when I need them. I use their whole wheat flour in my baking and especially like their premade cinnamon rolls and crescent rolls when Im short on time. I find their products at my local sprouts store, but you can find them at a store near you as they are nationwide.
This recipe for Party Brie Crescent bits is so easy. Here are the step by step photos of getting the Brie packet inside to get a cute little triangle! The trick is to press the edges to seal them each time you fold them. Then when you put them on the sheet to bake, press them one last time. But don’t worry. If the cheese seeps out, you can just spoon it over the top right when you pull them out of the oven.
Step By Step Instructions for assembling Party Brie Cheese Crescent Bites:
- Lay crescent flat and place brie cheese and any desired topping at top center.
- Take corner and fold over top, pressing the entire piece touching cheese to seal
- fold up the bottom all the way to the top to seal cheese, pressing all sides.
- Flip over wrapping tale over top. Press again and sprinkle any topping over top.
These Party Brie Cheese Crescent Bites also work well for breakfast when you want something fresh and warm from the oven. Immaculate baking products are made from quality ingredients and the crescent rolls are organic so I feel good about serving them to my family. Check out their site here for other recipe ideas to use their products.
Id like to thank Immaculate Baking for sponsoring this post. While I was compensated for creating the Party Brie Cheese Crescent Bites recipe and telling you about it, all opinions are completely my own. I only endorse products I believe in and use in my kitchen! ~michele
- 1 container 8 rolls ea., Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375(or 350 for dark or nonstick cookie sheets.)
- Unroll all crescent rolls.
- Place 1 ounce Brie cheese on the crescent roll, sprinkle cranberries or nuts a top cheese
- Follow pictures in post to see how to roll crescent creating a small packet.
- I place a little bit of cranberries or nuts depending on what is inside on top of the rolled crescent bite so my guests know what is inside.
- Place Brie Crescent bites 1 inch apart and bake for 11-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle with hone if you desire.
- Serve immediately.
All recipe calorie information was calculated on what I purchased to make this recipe in My Fitness Pal. When you make the recipe, the calorie content could vary depending on what specific ingredients/brands you actually use. Please take that into consideration if you are following a strict diet.