The pumpkins are coming, the pumpkins are coming! Yes, these Must Make Pumpkin Recipes makes it official for me. It’s started. The influx of pumpkin recipes and fall decor everywhere you look. Starbucks Pumpkin spiced latte is just around the corner. Today I’ve got you covered for all things pumpkin for your dining pleasure.
Creamy Mac and cheese with subtle hints of pumpkin and cinnamon. I mean its good for you if you are eating your vegetables right?
2. Sweet Potato Pumpkin Chili from Crumby Cupcake is a savory option with a little spice to it! Its also a little creamy so its a great choice for a comfort food meal for a tailgating party!
3. Sausage Spinach Pumpkin Gnocchi from Basil & Bubbly is a warm, filling option to have some friends for dinner. Pair it with a nice bottle of wine and you are set!
4. Looking for a great soup to bring to a company potluck? Or just to make to have on hand? This Roasted Pumpkin and Root Vegetable Soup from Culinary Ginger is so good you’ll want to make a double batch and freeze some for later when you don’t have much time to cook!
5. Bacon, Pumpkin & Apple Pizza from Food Above Gold is so good! The diced pumpkin and apples are a nice pairing to a great pizza! Her Site is amazing….she gets down to the nitty gritty on explaining things. Be sure and check out her other recipes while you are there!
Lest you think Ive forgotten pumpkin is usually associated with sweets… I have so killer recipes for the sweet side too!
6. Chocolate Pumpkin Wontons from Take Two Tapas are the perfect bite for an appetizer! I mean really, chocolate, pecans and pumpkins in a crispy wonton wrapper drizzled with glaze or powdered sugar? Can you think of anything more dreamy?
7. Kylee Cooks has these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes that are creamy delicious! With a Gingersnap crust with pumpkin cheesecake it just screams at you that you need to eat more than one!
8. If mini cheesecakes aren’t your thing… (or you don’t have the muffin tins to make them in Julie at Hostess at heart is a baking genius. Seriously, she has this beautiful recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake with pecans beautifully placed on the top, but she has a ton of other crazy impressive recipes on her site too if you love to bake!
I’ve saved the best for last in this roundup! I mean I know you could go to Starbucks and get a pumpkin spiced latte but wouldn’t most of the time you want a little something stronger? The last two items on this round up list for Must Make Pumpkin recipes are cocktails!
9. Lemon Blossoms shares a mild libation for a Harvest Shanty with only two ingredients. (Don’t worry, she also shares how you can actually spike the cocktail with a third ingredient if you want it a little stronger! )
10. The GastroNom is my go to place whenever I need a fun cocktail! As usual they knocked it out of the park with their Harvest Cocktail! It has fresh pumpkin puree and lots of things that just make the cocktail scream Fall and all that is good about it!