A simple last minute dip for Christmas! Made with ingredients you have on hand, cream cheese, olives and cheese in a festive shape you can put together in about 15 minutes. Christmas potlucks, Christmas cocktail parties or just for family dips!
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup olives, green , pitted (I buy a couple of different colored green ones)
- 1 cup pickled mini peppers
- Cut olives in half lengthwise, remove pimentos (save pimentos)
- If you buy small enough peppers you don't have to cut them, if you cant find small ones you can just cut small squares to use as the ornaments
- Add garlic salt, cheddar cheese and reserved pimentos into cream cheese until well combined.
- Using your hands split the dip in half and shape into two Christmas tree shapes (see photos in post.)
- Place the olives all over the cream cheese shape, then add the red peppers as Christmas ornaments all over the tree as shown.
- Stand tree on its end, and place on a serving plate. You can buy birthday candles in the shapes of stars to go on top, or cut a piece of fruit into a star shape to place on top.
- Serve along side crackers
Serving Size:8 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Saturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 598mgProtein: 1g